Sunday, May 4, 2008

Struggles

I originally posted this to my other site account on January 20/08.

All of us have their own struggles…

Nowadays, I am thinking much of my accomplishments and I still don't have any of them… I don't know what should I gonna do… I have many dreams for my future. This is not just a normal problem because I have noticed my self quite and thinking of nothing a lot… I prefer to be alone… even my body is working but my mind is flying thinking for nothing or worrying about nothing… Oh! Nothing for nothing… I've been crying at night for nothing, see my self moody… I see it not normal and more depressive… Some of us have already been there, but I think I am on that stage now…

I take this opportunity to draw closer to God, to pray more, to read more His word. However, someone is always there for me. He comforts me whenever troubled. He makes me realized that He is always there. Whenever I felt down, whenever I felt hopeless, whenever I felt failure, He always saves me from that darkness.

But He disciplined me, as well. I gave my life to Him, dedicated my life to Him and I am still in God's process to be a "woman" He wants me to be. I thank him for giving me those struggles to let me realized things are nothing unless you let God works in your life… It is great to cry unto God. It is great to worship Him. It is great if you have problems, hardships, struggles and darkness in life because it means for opportunities. Opportunity to cry unto Him, to call unto him, and to draw unto Him… However, as a child of God, to do those things DAILY for Him is a great opportunity and He want us to do. Jesus Loves us and yes He did it at the cross … So amazing is His love… Just Believe and you will be save…

No comments: