Sunday, May 4, 2008

I don’t know what to say

Originally posted this to another site on January 20/08.

... but will post it here para madungagan sad akong post dri...

When you say friend, competition must have no place in a relationship. But why? Why am i writing this? Actually, I don't know why... One thing i know is that when you treasure someone, you must know how to give way.
But please! Oh! please don't abuse it 'coz it'll leads you to destruction. Maybe you are happy now but will tell you... temporarily... yes!... but then again, will lead you to destructions. If what i desires might not be granted, then i believe, God has a purpose... God has something more wonderful for me, beyond my expectation... He knows what's best for me... Thank God... He comforts me whenever troubled... Thank God, he taught me how to be humble and not to grab others' opportunity...

No comments: