Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nothing to do...

I originally posted this to my other site account on January 25/08.


While I'm here in the office, sitting comfortably in my beautiful chair acting like a manager here in my own desk (I hope so)… thinking deep… being idle… listening music (specifically "The Edge" radio station using my phone)… leaning my head back while my hands are typing very comfortably… since I have already finished my tasks and waiting for my time to end up … I set my time to write but after these words… I just realized I have nothing to write… sigh…

Something popped to my mind just this time… I miss mission works… Since I have this job, I am not that active in mission works – the effect of having hectic schedules… or just an alibi… maybe lack of commitments… I need prayers…

Reminders:

All started with and by God… I am created by God and I am for God exclusively…

No Regrets of anything…

God loves me and you… He love the world, just trust and believe in Him…

No comments: