Sunday, May 4, 2008

Work Place...

I originally posted this to my other site account on January 20/08.

I will miss my office in Technotrade Building in R Castillo, Agdao. I am working in one of an IT outsourcing companies here in Davao City – Hubport Interactive Pro. This is my first job actually since July 2007, the reason of I finished my studies (finally!!!) just last year on April. It took long because I shifted course from BS in Elementary Education to Information Technology in University of Southeastern Philippines – total of 6 years in University – but worth it – proud to be USEPians and being an IT – we labeled as few but intelligent – loser in Intrams but winner in brain… a big favor… THANKS BE TO GOD. Anyway, I am not that good in English – to justify – I am a techi person… Hahaha! Programmers are not good in English... mao ba?... atik ra to para dili ulaw.. heheheh….

Back in our office… The company needs a bigger space and more strategic, so we need to move. Our office is now located in Matina in front of Ateneo and I think approximately 20 steps away from UM, next of Petron Gasoline Station before McDonald and MTS… Hehehe… Just wanted to specify… I will miss the Dacudao and R. Castillo where I am passing by everyday to office. My new route Bajada, Quirino , Bankerohan and from there to Matina… I was late when I first came in the office… They all asked me why am I late... I just smiled… Well, all I have to say is I will miss the things I used to, the place and the roads… Hehehe… anyway, I thank God for His mercies and love… the guides and protections… I also thank God He put me in this company with the CEO or the owner were Christians – and I really feels God's favor to them and to me… God bless this company…

No comments: