Sunday, May 4, 2008

New Friends

Originally posted in my other site account on January 20/08.

I am happy of what i am now, of where i am now and what i have now. Sometimes, there are a lot of things that you think a very important or opportunities in life but was taken away from you and makes you sad, paranoid and whatever the result will be. Some commitments were compromised because of those things. Time were wasted, efforts were rejected, and sometimes betrayed. So sad :( Always remember, God allow those things to happen for reasons. To test your faith, love, patience, endurance and anything. Some friends were gone, some are just too busy and i understand them, and some were avoided for some reason. STILL... God is always by my side to comfort me and remind things to reminds.. hehehe... Time passes by... the emptiness replaced with fullness of joy, beautiful, challenging, and.. hmmm??? basta gi replace niya to better... hehehehe.. i'm sleepy... i wanna sleep...

(Pero kung napansin ninyu, New Friends mn akong title.. wala p naku natumbok akong gusto itumbok.... paningkamutan nko ha... hehehe)

Welcome to my new world, but doesn't mean i forgot my past... a big WRONG! new world, with new place - my work place (before-school)... with new people - my officemates, sirs and ma'ams... with new friends - some of my officemates who are willing to be my new friends... I enjoyed being with you guys (the Island Hopping thing)... You will know me better because i am not what you are thinking... You might be correct of what you thinks but you might not be... Know me more new friends... hehehe... But warning... Just be careful coz i am observing...

So late now.. have to sleep...

No comments: